As a professional organisation for New Zealand interpreters, we want to share our knowledge and our skills across the network. All sorts of people are members: guides, contractors, students, designers, eco-tourism operators, volunteers, rangers, researchers, curators, writers, display technicians, educators, and more.
In order to accommodate this wide range of professions, INNZ offers many benefits with our several different levels of membership.
- Networking opportunities via INNZ website, Facebook, forums and events
- Access to clever and experienced practitioners
- News about interpretation advances and projects
- Professional development via workshops and field trips
- Information on research, emerging trends and technologies, reviews
- Events such as regional gatherings, workshops and conferences
- News about relevant jobs and secondments
- Exposure for your business via the INNZ website
For more information, including the different levels of membership, see Benefits.
Or Sign up now.